Next we will mention the most common complications of surgical procedures. The doctor will be more specific according to each type of surgery in particular.
- Infections in the area where the operation was performed
- Accumulation of clear serous fluid or blood under the skin that usually reabsorbs or otherwise should be removed to prevent infection
- Scar tissue with a hard or keloid appearance that usually bothers the patient aesthetically
- Retention of fluid known as edema
- Bruises or also more commonly known as bruises, although these tend to disappear with the days
- Necrosis or death of skin tissue or other areas
In some cases the wound may be opened and the wound must be intervened again